ABP - Qualifications for the Business World
The Association of Business Practitioners (ABP) is a not-for-profit organisation working in partnership with ABE as an awarding organisation.
Through this partnership we develop, accredit and administer business related, professional qualifications from Level 3 to Level 7 (Postgraduate), delivered through accredited colleges.
Key Areas of the ABP Website
Please click on the appropriate link below;
- Qualifications Page
- ABP College Search Page
- ABP Centre Information Page
- ABP Accreditation Application
- Learner Information
- University Exemptions and University Progressions Page
- MBA Top Up Information
'With the extensive learning experiences and professional development . . . I am ready for the business world.'Shakila Albert, Learner, LCBMIT
'ABPs world class Post Graduate Diplomas are among the most practical and job oriented business qualifications available. We are proud to offer these at Centre For Management, Mumbai.' Akhil S., Director at Kaizen Management Advisors Pvt Ltd
'Finding a customer focused awarding body, which could support us globally was crucial for the success of our company. We soon identified ABP as the perfect solution. Their support has been outstanding, they deliver what they promise, they are very professional and have exceeded our expectations.' Stephanie Edwards, Managing Director of Customer 1st International
'Obtaining ABP accreditation of the LCMS Diploma has enhanced the quality and credibility of the programme and the exciting new progression route facilitated by ABP has resulted in the programme becoming even more popular than ever!' Dr Datta, Vice Principal, LCMS
We are guided by five key principles that underpin our commitment to provide high quality qualifications learners can rely upon.
- Responsiveness - in an increasingly volatile business environment, we understand the necessity of reacting quickly
- Flexibility - ABP develops qualifications to meet the fast-changing demands of the modern working environment.
- Affordability - as a not-for-profit organisation, ABP fees are kept to an absolute minimum without compromising quality
- Quality - ABP qualifications are developed by experienced academics and professionals and reflect the latest occupational standards
- Reliability - ABP takes pride in delivering high levels of service
The majority of standard qualifications offered through ABP are awarded by our sister organisation ABE and appear on the Register of Regulated Qualifications. This means these qualifications meet the requirements of Ofqual, the regulator for qualifications, examinations and assessments in England and vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland. Furthermore these regulated qualifications are of a standard and quality that are recognised on a global scale. The ABP-delivered ABE Level 7 qualifications are also suitable for UK sponsors of international students under Tier 4 Student Visa applications.
Help & Support from ABP
- Which courses are recognised by Ofqual?
- What university progression routes are in place via ABP?
- What is the difference between ABE and ABP?
- How does my centre become accredited?
- On behalf of my Centre who do I contact to become accredited?
- Does ABP have a set entry criteria (entry requirements) for its qualifications?
- Do you develop bespoke programmes for Centres?
- Do you accredit in-house programmes?
- What forms do I need to complete for accreditation?
- How long does Centre accreditation take?
- How much do you charge for Centre accreditation?
- What qualifications can my Centre offer?
- What method can a Centre use to teach one of our qualifications?
- Can students apply to Universities not on the ABP University Progression list?
- What support do I receive from ABP once my centre has been approved?