Complete list of Frequently Asked Questions for Centres / Training Providers
Got a question? Ask ABP
To find the answer click on the individual question
General Centre FAQs
- Which courses are recognised by Ofqual?
- What is the difference between the Diploma and Extended Diploma Level 7 Qualifications?
- What university progression routes are in place via ABP?
- What is the difference between ABE and ABP?
- How does my centre become accredited?
- On behalf of my Centre who do I contact to become accredited?
- Does ABP have a set entry criteria (entry requirements) for its qualifications?
- Do you develop bespoke programmes for Centres?
- Do you accredit in-house programmes?
- What forms do I need to complete for accreditation?
- How long does Centre accreditation take?
- How much do you charge for Centre accreditation?
- What qualifications can my Centre offer?
- What method can a Centre use to teach one of our qualifications?
- Can students apply to Universities not on the ABP University Progression list?
- What support do I receive from ABP once my centre has been approved?
- I work for an accredited ABP centre, how do I register students?
- What Level 7 qualification title should I put on the CAS Letters?
- What does the ABP Student Registration fee cover for Centres?
- When should we register students with ABP?
- Once my centre is accredited when should I have my first EV visit?
- How long will it take for a Centre to receive certificates?
- Do students receive ABP membership cards?
- Do students have to do a work placement as part of their course?
- How do centres request certificates for students?